Ries Engineering S. Co´s (RESCO´s) learning and training center provides technical training to customer´s and its own staff.
It provides training to customers’ servicemen and operators on the machines and equipment it supplies and their components. This consists of the following:
- Orientation on the proper operation, care and maintenance of the supplied machines and equipment is given at the time of delivery of the machines and equipment.
- RESCO initiated annual training programs to customers’ servicemen on various machine components complete with topics, pre-requisites, timing and fee inviting customers to enroll their servicemen for the programs that suit their needs.
- Special training programs tailored to specific customers’ needs can also be organized based on customers’ enquiries and/or by making assessment of their training needs by the company’s training officers. Such training programs are given both by local RESCO training staff and/or by manufacturer’s experts.
Technician Career Development Program (TCDP)
- The Technician completes a “placement assessment”, which helps to identify the Technician level, and the skills and knowledge gaps.
- Based on the assessment outcomes, an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) is defined to address the gaps.
- The ILP is completed through a combination of computer based training, Instructor Led Training with hands on practices and On the Job Training (OJT).
Once the Technician completes one of the Technician levels – Foundational, Advanced, or Expert – his knowledge and skills will be validated through an assessment and/or certification program
Ries Engineering S. Co (RESCO) as a dealer of reputable manufacturers of Earth Moving, Agricultural & Power Generation Equipment as well as Motor Vehicles, believes that manpower development through training is an essential element for a success of any business with no option.
It is with this belief that RESCO invested heavily in practical training workshop facility to make sure trainees get maximum value out of the trainings provided.
The information given below covers our Technical Training deliverable courses in regular demand and tailored to meet our customer’s requirements. RESCO provides a variety of technical training delivering options ranging from classes enrollment in our Company premises to on-site training where RESCO’ s trainers travel to customer’s sites.
Performance oriented operators’ training on any Caterpillar machine and application study & operations review by our experts at job site is another area, which can be utilized by our Customers. It can be arranged where and when it is needed at reasonable cost.
We have also reserved a limited period available to support specific customer needs not covered in this program, provided there is sufficient general interest to fill minimum participationrequirements. Please therefore feel free to contact us if you have specific training need s that are not covered in this program. It will help us to better coordinate, if you notify your participation 30 days in advance of the planned start date.We shall do our best to meet your requirements and look forward to your active participation with us for a partnership in human resource development throughout the year.
Instructor led training (ILT).
The E-learning includes web based training(WBT) and computer based training(CBT)
- Mostly “Foundational” training
- Knowledge focus
- Product & Application‐specific
- Also general earthmoving
- Excellent prerequisite for ILT
- Will be held at RESCO or Customer site
- Controlled practice & on‐the‐job
- Standard & customized
- Certification options
- Professional training with proven results
Confirmation should be made at least one week earlier than course start date. No shows after confirmation may be subject to re-arrangement at RESCO’S convenience or cancellation with an invoice for any cost resulting from unused resources.
ANY QUESTION AT
Tel: +251-(0)11-4 421133
Fax:+251-(0)11-4 420667/4 425133
Adsia Ababa, Akaki-Kality Sub-City, Wereda 06, H.No.1044
MONDAY - FRIDAY
8:15 am – 11:30 pm
SEND YOUR EMAIL